Why have Immigration Counsel?
If answer ”NO” to any of the following questions, you may risk jeopardizing an important life decision.
- Do I understand how Canadian immigration evaluates foreign credentials including education, employment experience, businesses and acquisition of foreign assets?
- Do I know how to present information about myself and my dependents which is relevant in the context of current Canadian immigration law?
- Do I understand which criteria are used to make the decision on whether or not my application will be approved?
- Do I know how to make detailed submissions which incorporate relevant information to meet the requirements of immigration law?
- Do I know how to minimize the processing time by obtaining a waiver of interview?
- Do I have the knowledge of Canadian immigration laws, immigration regulations, immigration policy, and important federal court decisions which may be relevant in the processing of my application?
- If I make a mistake in my application, will Canadian immigration give me a chance to correct my mistake?
Don’t risk the refusal of your application by just filling forms without knowledge of the law*. Once an application is refused, a permanent record is created.
WARNING! If you pay a non-authorized consultant, the Canadian government can refuse your application.
*You must have knowledge of the Immigration & Refugee Protection Act, regulations, policy & relevant Federal Court decisions for a successful application.